Year introduced: 2016
Country of origin: United States
Classic turn-based combat meets modern game design in a giant procedurally generated world. Hack and slash your way to victory with the JRPG-inspired turn-based combat system, or build the farm of your dreams and craft your way to success. Open-ended character customization and use-based skill progression make for endless builds to experiment with.
• Enjoy casual gameplay, simple mechanics, and a fun, friendly, cooperative environment
• Choose your playstyle: solo PvE combat, group dungeons, or crafting and base building
• Build a farm, breed livestock, and produce goods to enhance or profit
• Crawl dungeons, discover randomized loot and equipment, or craft and enchant your own
• Craft weapons and armor, brew potions, build a shelter, go fishing, or dig for buried treasure
• Hire a mercenary, summon powerful elementals, or raise an army of the dead
• Over 100 combat abilities and 10 crafting skills for endless play style options
Fast character creation and a few quick interactive tutorials will teach you the basics and have you playing quickly. Come enjoy a new casual PvE experience and make your mark on the world.
Although the game can be played in browser it requires external websites / tools to be played.
GSC Game World presented a brand new Stalker 2: Heart of Chornobyl trailer, which introduced us to... dozens of shades of darkness. Literally. And that’s about it.
With each month you can notice two things on Steam that look coincidental, but really are not - there are hundreds of new titles popping up on the lists and the prices are going up, especially for ear...