Year introduced: 2016
Country of origin: United States
Classic turn-based combat meets modern game design in a giant procedurally generated world. Hack and slash your way to victory with the JRPG-inspired turn-based combat system, or build the farm of your dreams and craft your way to success. Open-ended character customization and use-based skill progression make for endless builds to experiment with.
• Enjoy casual gameplay, simple mechanics, and a fun, friendly, cooperative environment
• Choose your playstyle: solo PvE combat, group dungeons, or crafting and base building
• Build a farm, breed livestock, and produce goods to enhance or profit
• Crawl dungeons, discover randomized loot and equipment, or craft and enchant your own
• Craft weapons and armor, brew potions, build a shelter, go fishing, or dig for buried treasure
• Hire a mercenary, summon powerful elementals, or raise an army of the dead
• Over 100 combat abilities and 10 crafting skills for endless play style options
Fast character creation and a few quick interactive tutorials will teach you the basics and have you playing quickly. Come enjoy a new casual PvE experience and make your mark on the world.
Although the game can be played in browser it requires external websites / tools to be played.
Story of the Zone
Emma Fielding - actress, radio and games voice-over artist
I recently revisited old British sitcom called Cowboys, about inept builders taking jobs they are not qualified for, doing them as quickly and as cheaply as possible and then running away with the mon...
If you missed the sh*tstorm that just keeps on giving, the Community Contributors walkout in World of Warships, don’t worry, nothing particularly interesting happened. Except Wargaming apologized ag...